Wednesday, February 27, 2008

School Lunch

The other day Davis was telling me about what they had for school lunch.
Stacy: How was lunch today?
Davis: Mom it was dog food!
Stacy: I started laughing
Davis: Mom its not funny, they gave us dog food for lunch!
Stacy: Davis, I am sure they didn't give you dog food.
Davis: Mom, you know when you open the can of dog food, and it has that lumpy gravy on the top that is what it was! A can of dog food!
Stacy: (still laughing) Davis, it was roast beef with gravy not dog food.
Davis: Well I didn't eat it, it looked like dog food and smelled like dog food. I don't know why you don't believe me.
Usually school lunch is really good and he likes it. They get to eat Chines food all the time and he loves that. Although; I have learned to pack him a lunch when anything is served with gravy!

0 comments: