Thursday, March 27, 2008

26 weeks 4 days

So here is a new Pregnant picture. Katie this is just for you! Well OK and everyone Else. I had an Ultrasound today the BABIES both measure 2 pounds and they say everything looks good. Baby A is still head down and Baby B is still head up so still planning on a C-Section. Baby A's foot is always under my ribs and his head is always on my bladder. They measure right on that is why I am HUGE!!! I go to my regular Doc tomorrow and I have to take the glucose test YUCK, that stuff makes me sick. OH and I colored my hair by myself do you know how many DIAPERS I can buy if I don't pay someone to do this for me. Blake thanks for taking the picture for me.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

Stacy,
Why didnt you call me and i could have just hopped on a plane tomorrow and colored your hair for you? What were you thinking? (i wish).
Your crazy but I know how it is when you have to do it yourself. It kinda sucks!!
I did Benny Mar's perm today and he told me to tell you hi and that he misses you bossing him around all the time. ;)
He is a funny guy. They both said to tell you hi though.
You look great for being pg with twins. I cant wait to see them when they get here. Take care of yourself and tell Jarod and the boys hi from me and my fam.
Miss you guys!!

McKell said...

Seriously, for having two little people growing inside of you, you look amazing. Just curious, even when the boys get here and have names, do you still think you'll call them A & B? Just think how easy it will be to discipline them, "A, B - get over here!" Just kidding. We're excited for you.

Tina said...

If I hear you say, one more time, how huge you are I'm going to have to forward you a picture of my little sister to show you just how SMALL you are. She's about 8 weeks ahead of you, with twins, and I'll show you HUGE!

The Wells Family said...

I can't believe how totally huge you are. I bet you won't even fit in your little house next week.

Seriously, now all your friends are going to think I am horrible.

Rachel Urie said...

Yes STacy you are HUGE- you're an idiot. I just had Cooper and I think I am still bigger than you. How are you and your boys? Tell Jarod hi and take care

katiebonham said...

I am so glad you put that picture on there. You look great.