Monday, June 16, 2008

My two week check up

So today is a busy day for me. Jarod went back to work this morning, so I tried to let him sleep last night. I took care of the twins all by myself not so easy if you ask me. Jarod woke up twice once to bring me Cache from upstairs and the second time was when I was changing Clay and he was crying Jarod came to see if he could help. Back to the story, my Doctor apt. was at 9:45am I know that is not to early but I have never had to take four boys with me either. We made it on time Davis and Blake were so good yep my kids were the biggest helpers they probably knew I would have a melt down if I had to fight them. The Doc said everything looks good and I can do almost anything now. I take the Twins to their two week check up at 2:15pm and I will let ya know how they are doing.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Good job Stacy! I can't imagine how hard it would be to have everyone ready and to an appointment on time. If you ask me, you're a SUPERMOM!