Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big helpers!

Todd and Brittany came to visit Me while They were here in Hawaii. We had pizza for dinner and then Todd and Brittany held Babies the rest of the night. I really did nothing, Brittany gave the Twins a bottle and I sat with My feet up. They just kept saying there is two of them how do you do this? I don't really know how I do it, You just do. The days blend and the weeks do to. The other day We were shopping at Costco, this lady walked past and said "You will survive I promise" as she was pushing Twin girls that are two she said that the first year is a blur and I believe her the first two months have been a blur.
Todd and Brittany thanks for taking time out of your vacation to come and visit it meant a lot to me and also a big thanks for helping me with the Twins I don't get help often and it was so nice. I just sat back looking at you two holding two babies I still can't believe that they are ours!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HI guys! It was so much fun to see you and hold those adorable babies!! I wish we could have spent more time with you (and could have visited with Jarod). I'm ready to hop on a plane and come right back over! I'm thinking about seeing a Dr. to help me get over the depression of being home! Hawaii was awesome! I'm glad that the big boys are enjoying school! I'm on that countdown now with the girls-only 6 more days! Anyways thanks for having us over and feeding us some pizza-we had fun and are still in amazement of how you do it-you are one busy gal!!

Love ya! Todd and Brittany

Brittany said...

oops! I almost forgot-thanks for the birthday cake too!! That was sweet of you!