Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Independance Day

For our first 4th of July... First We woke up at 5 am to feed the Twins oh, I am sorry did I say We I meant I woke up to feed the Twins. 6 am I got into the shower to get ready for the day We were invited to go to a parade in Kailua on the other side of the Island (I love to say that although it is only like 20 miles away from our house.) So We went with Jerry and his Family to the parade that lasted one and a half hours. The Twins were great. We had got there early to get a spot and Davis and Blake played with Jerry's boys catching LIZARDS (boys will be boys) after a while of that Davis said this is a dumb parade mom. I told him that it hadn't even started yet. They loved the parade and had so much fun. We went back to Jerry's house were the kids all played outside we sat around and talked until we ran out of diapers for the Twins and then had to go home. We were invited to a BBQ with some people in our ward but by the time we got home Blake was asleep and I had to feed the twins by the time that had all wrapped up it was to late to go to the BBQ so we went up to Kapolie to watch fireworks they were good but I think next year we will go to the Ala Moana to watch the big show. We only have 2 more 4Th's here!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, if I was rich I would come down there during back to school cuz you know how much fun that time of year is. I dread coming back to that. I hope you are liking Hawaii and having 4 boys. T
hey are darling. I wish I could come down and hold them and kiss their cheeks.
I miss you too and hopefully someday we can get together and catch up. Keep in touch. :)