Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life saver


I remember someone telling me about these long long ago. They are Pacifeeders the website is savibaby.com it was a little hard for the boys to keep the pacifier in at first and it does tell you it might take a few feedings for them to really get it but who cares I love them. In the morning when I walk the other boys to school if the Twins are hungry I just bring this along and when I am home alone they are life savers. All you moms with twins you need to buy these.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember Laura Malcom had one of those and I though they were the coolest things ever! I was wishing then that I'd have another baby so I could get one, but then I came to my senses! How fun for you!!

Fullmer Family said...

Hi Stacy:
Of course I remember you!! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your boys are so cute. I'm laughing at the Spongebob episode your were talking about. I feel like that but I only have one baby. Can't imagine what it's like with two!! If you don't mind, I would like to add you to my blog list!!
-Jillynne Fullmer

Reagan said...

ummmm, stacy. do you seriously expect me to believe that your twins are boys too?!?!?! I can't believe it! you are a mad woman :) what a cute little bunch you've got there, I can't wait to read more but i'm off to work!