Saturday, August 9, 2008

Watching our life


The boys were watching Spongebob today, and so I was watching Spongebob today. I was actually watching my life on TV. For those of you that watch Spongebob (Lisa) you know this episode. Spongebob and Patrick have a baby that they take care of Junior, as you can see in the third picture Stacy played by Spongebob is holding Junior, washing windows, ironing, and vacuuming all at the same time. Jarod played by Patrick comes home from work, well this is Jarod and I everyday but with TWO JUNIORS! By the way that is exactly what Davis and Blake do sit and watch TV while Jarod and I play house. The bottom picture is a pile of diapers that is really a picture of our dirty diapers.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jade said...

I love the picture of the diapers- I feel for you. I'll bet you're looking forward to being done with potty training.

The Wells Family said...

Sponge bob is the epitome of wisdom. There is so much truth in every episode. So much that I no longer read the scriptures. I just watch spongebob