Thursday, September 11, 2008

 
 
 
 
Last night it was time to come in the house and read, drink chocolate milk and go to bed so I told the kids if their toys were not picked up in one minute than we were going to throw them away. Davis said some smart remark and Jarod but down his baby and went outside picked up the toys and went to go throw them away, I grabbed the camera. The kids started crying and crying Jarod actually threw them away, only later to get them out. These are the pictures I got they aren't very good. Davis got so mad yelling don't put those on the internet, he is so embarrest now but I think that it was funny.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Coopercomics said...

That has got to be the sweetest parent move EVER! I am moved to tears. You two are goooooood.

Tyler & RaLinda Seegmiller said...

Stacy it was good to hear from you. Let's not even talk hair... I think Jarod can live without you much more than my hair can.. lol. Nice parenting skills by the way. Humiliate the children on the internet, good plan.

T said...

So funny! I laughed out loud! Just cause they are boys doesn't mean they are drama free right? Corbin sometimes puts Brityn to shame with the drama he whips up.

Kristen said...

Very funny! My sister does that all time, but she actually throws the toys away. I have only hidden legos (I hate stepping on those things) and the boys still haven't found them. Thanks for sharing!

The Bonham Family said...

You gotta love those moments! I can imagine how crazy things can get with the babies and then the older boys and running around!

Jade said...

I'm glad to see that we're normal and that we're not the only ones that have those moments.