Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Toothfairy




The Tooth Fairy must be rich, well until last week when she had to visit us 3 times. Davis and Blake have their permanent teeth already growing in but those silly little baby teeth just won't come out. We made a deal with the kids that when they loose their teeth that they can have a Star Wars prize, we told them that like 2 weeks ago. One day at Grandmas house I talked Davis into tying a string around his teeth and to the door then shut the door and it would all be over. He thought that it was a good idea until we were about to shut the door. I eventually pulled out both of his front teeth. Blakes bottom teeth were so loose that he didn't want to eat anymore because it hurt, well Saturday after the punching contest with the cousins we went to Grandma Browns house where Blake fell asleep on the couch, I reached into his mouth to see how loose his tooth was a little tug and that tooth popped right out he stayed asleep the entire time.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You do the greatest things to your kids! It looks like you having a great time visiting Utah.

Kelli said...

I can't believe he didn't even wake up!!! That is a great story. It looks like you are having a good time visiting with everyone while you are here. The twins are getting so big! I can't believe it.

The Malcom Family said...

Holy cow I can't believe he stayed a sleep, who I want to sleep that soundly!

Kelli said...

Stacy, I just saw some of your family pictures that Jaelyn did and they are sooooooooooo cute! Your boys are very handsome!