Monday, October 6, 2008

Top 10

Before I left Hawaii I was thinking about what the top thing are that I really wanted to do when got here. Well here it is...
10... Drive faster than 55 mph. Yes that really is the speed limit in Hawaii
9... Eat at Brads Food Hut (eat a good hamburger, Blake wants to drink fry sauce)
8.... Eat at Olive Garden. Ok all my top 10 are going to be eating places so I need to combind them together. Eat at Pizza Factory, Costa Vida I am so excited to eat real local food. It has been so long since I had good good food that you can only get here on the Mainland.
7.... Shop at Target, we don't have one but it is coming spring 2009. I will be the first one to the door. This would be my real number 1 if I didn't have family and friends to see.
6.... Get some Cinnoman Chip bread from Great Harvest we love to make french toast with it. (I know that is another food thing but I had to add it.)
5.... Pay normal prices for things
4.... Always have help with the twins. I just don't know what I'll do when it is just me again at home.
3.... Go on a date with my Husband. It has been FOREVER
2.... See Family and friends
1.... Baptize Davis and bless the Twins.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I sure hope you plan on paying all of us a visit. Carlynn and I were just talking about it, we want to see the kids.

Tiffany said...

Oh, man! Brad's Food Hut fry sauce! I'm with Blake, that stuff is good enough to drink! I have never found better fries or fry sauce! This was a fun post. It's amazing the things you take for granted until you have to live without them. Hope you have a great time at home.

Jade said...

Great Harvest is one of our favorite shops. The kids get their sample bread while I order. Then they sit in the kids corner and color and eat while I sit and wait. I couldn't live without their bread.
You should just bless the twins in our ward. Then we can all see you!

Kelli said...

We need to do a trip to the park with all of the kids and everyone from our ward (your old one) if you have time while you are in town.

Tyler & RaLinda Seegmiller said...

Hey how come cutting my hair didn't make the top 10. It's in my top 10 just so you know. (ha ha ha). Hope you have a great trip here.