Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Hukilau







We got up early this morning and drove to North Shore to the FAMOUS HUKILAU. The drive there was so long for Davis he was so hungry. When we got there we found some seats, and took a look at the menu, now on the movie 50 First Dates they had waffles, but they don't make them anymore the explanation was that was all that got ordered so they stopped making them. We had pancakes, eggs, potatoes, and the best french toast. It was a cold rainy day so we also had hot chocolate. So when any of you come visit us we would love to take you up there and have a fabouls breakfast.








2 comments:

Jade said...

I'm loving the sunset pictures! I'm ready for a vacation. Maybe we can start with breakfast then I'll sit on the beach until the sun sets. I'll need to hire a water and lotion boy (unless Jase is willing).

Jen Grimshaw said...

wow that sunset is amazing!! Funny/weird that they stopped making waffles because everybody liked them! How fun though, breakfast is my favorite, and if they have amazing french toast, I am there! (I wouldn't even order the waffles if I could! :)