Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Mom did it!


The day Christmas break began, the Boys and I went to the park in the morning. I wanted to jog around while they played. I got to go around the park one time before they stoped me and told me that they couldn't reach the zip line. The good mother that I am, I lifted Blake up so he could reach it, he went down fast. I had to push him to go back up, so I gave him a good push well he went about 2 feet and then the zip line stopped suddenly and Blake's feet went high in the air and he landed on his left arm and his head. I knew that it was broke the second that it happened. We went home, he wouldn't use his arm for anything. We got it X-rayed and it is broke about an inch above the wrist. When we went to get the cast on the Dr. asked what happened and Blake said "my mom did it." I feel like the worst mom in the world. Guess who signed his cast on Christmas morning? SANTA did.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tina said...

What a mean mom!!! I totally know how this is. I swear that anytime Garrett gets hurt it's always my fault.

Brittany said...

I'm just glad that I wasn't around when Cierra broke both her arms, a year a part from each other, but I would have never heard the end of it. I suspect you won't either.
Todd

Jenny said...

How fun to have Santa sign your cast! Be nicer next time, would ya?!

Kristen said...

Funny kid!

Kristen said...

Oh and as far as being tied with four boys, I definitely thought of you. Everyone has told me they are easier, but thinking of four daughters-in-law....not so easy.

T said...

Darn it! Poor boy got a broken arm for Christmas. Funny story though. Did you guys have a good one?