Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Six months old


Today the Twins are six months old! I really can't believe that we made it and it is getting easier all the time. We sure enjoy our babies. Cache is so sweet, he always smiles he is so patient he is our little thumb sucker. Clay is always smiling too, he grabs his toes and rolls over. They both talk to each other and smile at each other. When they are on the floor together they reach for each other. We sure love them, they keep us so busy. I take them to the Doc for a check up on Thurs to see how much they weigh now, but I'll tell you they are getting to heavy to lug around in the car seats.


8 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! I can't believe they are 6 months hold. I'm glad to hear it is getting easier.

T said...

How sweet! I love that picture below of them all cuddled up together. So adorable!

Jade said...

They are too cute. Since I married Jase I look at twins in a new light. There is just something there that really can't be explained.

Kelli said...

Happy half birthday! They are so cute!

Cari said...

They are so adorable! It is a lot easier now and I can't believe how much fun twins are at this age. My favorite is when they try to talk to each other it is so precious.

The Bonham Family said...

OH MY CUTE! They are so big and adorable. It does get easier if it makes any difference of only my babies being a month ahead!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that we were meeting each other half way in the road to hang out and let the kids play outside. I miss those days! I guess change is always good though. Your little guys are adorable and I am glad to hear that you are all doing good!

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

They are getting so big and the christmas card you sent, Davis and Blake are so handsome! I need your address- I cant find the envelope with it on! I want to send you a Merry Christmas card!