Monday, April 13, 2009

Pine Wood Derby

This is our first Pine Wood Derby we were so excited. Jarod, Davis, and Blake did an awesome police car. Jarod used a scale that once was used for weighing drugs, the paint job was a great one we were ready to race. So last Tuesday night we were so excited to go to the Chruch and try out the FAST police car.



When we got to the Church we weighed Davis' car on the scale and... it doesn't weigh enough (that drug dealer was ripping people off) so we improvised a little. I took out my gum we put it on the car with a quarter stuck to the top. Now I mentioned that this was our first car and apparently there are some secrets that Jarod was not aware of. Our car was not the fastest, or even in the top three which is good because I didn't know if you win it goes to the stake level. By the time the Twins have to do this Jarod will know all the secrets.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

T said...

Welcome to the wide world of Scouting!! GUM? That's hilarious, and genius! Our first car ended up having $2.25 in quarters super-glued on top of it. Still lost. I couldn't bring myself to throw it in the trash either with all that money still on the top of it. I would like to say our cars are gradually getting better, but.......