Thursday, June 11, 2009

OK so its not chocolate cake but still...
I was upstairs getting ready for the day, Davis walks into my room and I ask him what the Twins are doing and he says laying down I think. This makes sense to me because it is quiet... But you should always know better when things are quiet because its not the quiet when they are sleeping.
I came down stairs and saw the mess. Let me explain, in our small house the back door is right next to the diaper bag and about 6 inches from Caches foot is a chair that Blake is sitting on playing X BOX. Back to the mess. I see it and thought well @$%& at least it isn't chocolate cake, as I am grabbing the camera. The Twins got into the diaper bag and took out the big bag of goldfish (from Costco) who knows how many they ate, but while I took pictures Clay shoved in about 10.
I am taking pictures of Cache and Clay, as Cache crawls away I keep taking pictures of Clay (which were really cute). While taking the pictures, Clay is just shoving the goldfish into his mouth, so cute... so I keep taking snapping away. While I am snapping away... Cache gags on all the fish that are in his mouth and THROWS UP!!! (no pictures of that, your welcome).
Got the mess all cleaned up and changed both babies, time for lunch but guess who isn't hungry?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: