Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One Year Ago Today!

One year ago today Davis and Blake welcomed Cache in to our Family. They were so excited for the Twins to FINALLY be here.
Cache on the left and Clay on the right. I still remember how small they were, but can't believe they both fit inside my belly.
They could both fit in the bassinet. Cache has the white Binky and Clay has the Blue one. Throughout the year they have grown so much. The first four months were the hardest of my life. I slept on the recliner down stairs the first 6 weeks, I remember laying down flat for the first time it was awesome. Cache rolled over first, at four months when we were in Utah. Clay did it shortly after. Clay was the first to crawl, Cache did an army crawl for a while. Clay would crawl away from Cache and he would scream talk to him
( where are you, and how did you do that). They chase each other all over the house like playing tag or peek a boo. They play so good together. When they were getting their first teeth at 8 months Cache had the worst rash, I was changing his diaper and he was screaming Clay came over and kissed him on the face, so sweet. Clay is walking and Cache is close behind. They make messes all day long from pulling out all the towels to all the Tupperware. They love bath time and snuggle time at bedtime. We love them so much, they are such good babies. Cache is a funny kid he giggles at himself all the time. Clay says mommy all day long. They love to escape out to the back yard. They love their older brothers. We made it through the first year, double the sleepless nights, double the dirty diapers, double the feedings (I do not recommend nursing Twins, hardest thing of my life). We made it through the neighbor coming over offering to help, I think he got tired of the crying. I don't know how we did it without help from family. I don't know how we got through the year doing the things we did. We are so blessed. We are so blessed to have Cache and Clay in our family. Happy Birthday Twins! I love you...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Stace. You are amazing. I don't know how you did it. I struggle with babies and mine have only been one at a time! I can't imagine doing it so far from family. You are superwoman to me.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! It doesn't seem like a year ago, time flies to fast. But if anyone could have done this I'm glad that it was you and not me.

Jenny said...

I can't believe they are already one! Looks like they had a great birthday. Cute boys.