Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the kids said...

The other day we were in the Pathfinder driving home from dinner. We were asking Davis about school, and he made any friends that day. He said yes! and told us the kids name, he said that he is black and that they had two black kids were in his class. He told us that everybody else was brown like him. I said like you, ya mom, Like my teacher Mrs. Camacho. Well Mrs. Camacho is Asian. So I told him she was Asian. He said oh are we Asian? I said no we are just White. Davis said oh well then everyone else in my class is Asian.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome! He's starting to sound more and more like Kyle everyday. I've decided that Kyle is like a chameleon. He changes his race to fit into wherever he's at. So when we come to visit, I'm sure he'll be HAWAIIAN.