Sunday, February 24, 2008

Twins update

As you know we are having twin BOYS!
Babies names so far

Cache
Clay, Jarod said we are 99% sure that we will use Clay

When I went to the Doc last everything looks good, I have to go every two weeks. I have an ultrasound on the 28 of Feb. and will have one every four weeks I am 22 weeks today and I measure 28 weeks the babies are about 101/2 Inches long now and weigh about 1 pound. The way they are positioned now it looks like I will have a c-section. Baby A which is the lower baby is head down no problem with him, baby B is feet down. The doc said that after baby A is delivered naturally he could try to turn baby B but depending on size and how labor went and heartbeats and stress on the baby they may have to do the c-section. I will not do both so for now we are planning on a c-section.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute names! Tell Jarod that I still think he should consider the name Carter. Just kidding. Cache and Clay are darling!