Monday, March 24, 2008

Getting ready for Easter

Jarod and I have so much to learn still about living here in Hawaii. I was getting ready for Easter, going to buy the usual, ended up not to be usual after all. I went to Wal Mart and much to my surprise they were almost out of EVERYTHING!!! So I find a Wal Mart worker to ask where all the plastic eggs were and he said very rudely that they were all out. Like you stupid girl, what do you think Easter is a week away. All the Easter baskets were gone and so were the normal things you find on the shelf. So I went to K Mart no luck, we tried all the stores we could think of no luck. Next year Easter shopping will happen EARLY!!!
We colored Easter Eggs and then when the kids went to find them Easter morning the color on the eggs had condensation all over them and the color got all over the floor luckily only on the wood floor. So that is why everyone buys all the plastic eggs early, so they don't have egg coloring all over everything. The kids thought that it was weird that the Easter Bunny just threw candy all over the house without the plastic eggs. One day I will tell them.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

It sounds like Hawaii is one big adventure after another. I guess the humidity has its ups and downs. I remember when we were living in Korea how different it was to deal with the humidity. It seemed like our clothes never dried completely when we hung them out. But is sure made our skin feel good!!! This is really fun to keep up on what everyone is doing and see pictures of your family! Tell them all Hello from the Bartons!