Monday, March 24, 2008

Hanauma Bay

Hanauma Bay is beautiful! I hope you all get a chance to go one day. We went on Saturday, we were told you have to be there early so we left our house at 9a.m.. When we got there the parking lot was closed, they close it when it is full and you just come back later. So we went down the road to Sandy Beach. The waves were HUGE, so the kids only got to play on the Beach, they got wet anyway. After a few hours we went to Hanauma Bay.
First you have to pay a dollar for parking, not bad. Second it was time for lunch, we should have taken our own food. It is every pricey there. Third you have to pay to get in, a five dollar charge. If you are a Hawaii resident you get in free. Jarod had his ID so we thought we were good but they didn't understand that I am his wife and so we had to pay for me. Crazy they are so weird about you having your ID for everything. You have to watch a movie before your journey to the Beach. Jarod went snorkeling and saw Sea Turtles and Schools of Fish. He said it was Awesome! I sat on my chair and watched the kids swim and ride the Skim Board (I want to try it when I am not pregnant.) When we done we had to walk back up the hill. I told Jarod I might not make it without having Babies on the way but I did it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...I have to admit that I found your blog through Kelli's and looked at yours too! :) I wish I moved to Hawaii! I do nails just out of my house! Are you liking it? How is the pregnancy? Good luck with it! I hope everything is going well!