Thursday, July 24, 2008

Frog and Lizard


The backyard fun continued today, the Boys found a frog! They were so excited they trapped it in a cup and some how they aren't sure but it died. Then they said that it didn't die so who knows Davis said they put it back where they found it but Blake said that it wouldn't hop any more. A poor frog can only handle so much touchier before it gives up.
Then a baby Lizard... They are getting fast at catching these, they tried to catch the Dad but it was to fast for them. Lucky Lizard run for your life!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I think boys just can't resist catching those thinks. Nate loves it too. We have had our share of "pets" at our house. This year we have had a garter snake and an aquarium full of 36 grasshoppers!

Tina said...

What a boy thing to do! I'm glad to see that the two older boys can entertain themselves while you're busy with the babies. Way to go boys!

The Malcom Family said...

If this is what I have to look forward to with my boys. I better toughin up cause I am a total girl. No creepy crawlers for me!

Heather said...

Stac, I have no idea about frogs and lizards and boy stuff like that. It actually looks fun. My girls catch ladybugs, but that's about it!

The Wells Family said...

Reminds me of the time Adison smashed our salamander and all of its guts came out. What fun boys are!