Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First trip to the Vice Principle office already!


Blake came home from school on Monday and told me that he had to go the Vice Principles office. I said "Blake what happened what did you do?" He said "Ocean (a kid in his class) told the Teacher that he left the class room to go use the bathroom without asking so she sent me to the Vice Principles office." I said "why did you leave without asking?" He said "I didn't it wasn't me, it was another kid and Ocean blamed it on me." I said "did you tell the VP that it wasn't you?" He said "I told him it wasn't me but he thought I just said that so I wouldn't get into trouble." So today when I picked up Blake from class I asked the teacher if Blake had gone to the VP's office yesterday? she said "NO, not Blake he is always so good he never gets into trouble." When we got home I asked Blake if it really happened, if he really whet to the VP's office yesterday I told him, I asked your teacher if you went and she said no. Blake said "Oh, sorry that was just a dream I guess I thought it really happened. I can't wait to tell his teacher tomorrow. I also can't wait to see what he comes up with next he is a ball of FIRE, I love him so much!

8 comments:

Jade said...

That is the cutest thing I've heard all day! Tell Blake thanks for the laugh.

Kelli said...

Just a dream, that is too funny. Kids are so entertaining aren't they!?

McKell said...

Loved it. Pretty real dream for him to remember what had happened!

Kristen said...

You have a story teller in your home too?

Coopercomics said...

My daughter Kelly will say odd things like that...then she will say "no Mom, it was just a joke"...when will she learn that it is not funny?

Tina said...

Dreams can be so realistic! That's funny, what a great kid!

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

He is so funny, Bo and I miss the funny things he would say to us--and we would be like "No Kidding Blake!" and he would just laugh thats a priceless story, thatnks for sharing those funny moments!

Tavi Jones said...

Hey Stacy it's Tavi. I always look at your blog and your boys are so cute! If you want to look at my blog email me your email address at tavij@hotmail.com my blog is theeastcoop.blogspot.com Looks like you guys are having fun in Hawaii, I am jealous.