Thursday, September 18, 2008

 
 
Last Saturday at soccer the boys played at the same time so I watched Blake and Jarod watched Davis. I don't know what we will do when we have four boys playing at the same time. Blake did well he likes to play and he is so much fun to watch. He says that he just thinks that Davis has the ball and he needs to get it away from him.
Davis did very well, its like this year it clicked and he can see the field and knows when to pass, he has good control of the ball this year. He scored 4 goals on Saturday, both Blake and Davis' teams won. We have 2 more games before we go to Utah for a month and then we have 2 more games we love to go watch the kids play.:)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Tina said...

I'll bet you're getting excited to come home to Utah. I hope you plan on making a visit to all of us here in the old home town. I want to see those babies!