Monday, October 13, 2008

7 Things...

OK I think like three people have tagged me so here I go.

7 Things I can do
7. I can do hair although right now I don't work but I miss it.
6. I can cook and bake and eat. (Sometimes not such a good thing eating all the food you bake one day I made a batch of cookie dough, Jarod and I ate it all in less than 48 hours.)
5. I can get my kids up and ready to walk to school by 7:30 (sometimes it is really hard)
4. I can shop, I love it!
3. I can do second grade homework. I am not smarter than a fifth grader though.
2. I can lay out all year long, if I only had time.
1. I can put two babies in my stomach, but will never do that again.

7 Things I can not do
7. I can not Surf but I love to watch surfers.
6. I can not Spell, I went to Kanab High I think that is why.
5. I can not stand the smell of fish.
4. I can not sew and I don't really care.
3. I can not drive to Cedar City when ever I want.
2. I can not stay up late, except right now in this time zone I can not go to sleep.
1. I can not stand liers.

7 Things that I love about Jarod
7. He loves me and my kids, all of them.
6. He takes care of me when I am sick.
5. He has a great sense of humor.
4. He can do anything.
3. He gets up at night with the Twins.
2. He is my best friend.
1. He is hot!

7 Things I say the most.
7. Hurry we will be late.
6. Quiet you will wake up the neighbors (we live in a townhouse)
5. Don't wake up the babies
4. How was school, work.
3. I love you.
2. I am feeding the babies.
1. Stop fighting, you will get hurt.

7 Celebrity admiration's I will change that to seven that I can think of
7. Jay Leno, I am watching him right now and he is funny.
6. Brett Favre, he is 39 and still playing football.
5. Jennifer Aniston, she always has good hair.
4. Mathew Mc. I don't know how to spell his last name but he is so hot.
3. Simon Cowell, he is honest that is hard to find in someone on TV.
2. Not Brad Pitt, he gave a bunch of money for a cause I do not believe in.
1. All the Desperate House Wife's, they have crazy lives and still dress great all the time.

7 Favorite foods
7. Pizza
6. Costa vida pork salad with limes
5. Oreo's I can eat so many, you think you could OD on them but I don't think that it is possible.
4. Diet Coke
3. Cookies
2. Bread
1. Chocolate Milk or milk and Oreos

7 people that I tag
Ashley, but you never blog anymore, but you don't need pictures for this.
Amy Robinson (JR you can do it for her)
Tiffany
Stephanie
Brittany
Tina did you do this already?
Lisa
Kate

5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks for the tag - but, I already did it. It was good to see you the other day. You'll have to visit more often (if only it were that easy)!

Jen Grimshaw said...

Okay I just emailed you at jbrown.5@netzero.com I hope that is your right email. You have to go there and follow the link to accept the invitation to be an author on our cooking blog. I also emailed you another email that has my phone number, so call me if you need to!

I too can lay out all year, except for the fact that it is freezing 9 out of the 12 months here!

Jade said...

That show, Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, has me worried. I think we'll have to hire a tutor by the time our kids hit 4th grade.

Kristen said...

I wish I would have been at Bunko too. I found out you were there and was sad I missed you. If only I liked Kanab to come over with Jason :) Maybe I will next time just to stop by and say hello.

The Wells Family said...

Wait, I don't think you tagged me! Did I get that e-mail?