Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am EIGHT!

I am tall and have brown hair, my eyes are so pretty and my mom loves my lips. I am in the Second grade and I live in Hawaii. I love to go to the Ocean and play with my body board. My brother Blake is my BEST FRIEND. I love to play sports, baseball is my favorite. I am nice to everyone and try not to hurt anyones feelings. I use to live in Cedar City Ut. and have so many friends there that I miss. I need to lose baby teeth, my permanemt teeth are trying to come in. I am getting baptized on October 25, with my cousin Landon my baby brothers Cache and Clay are getting blessed the same day. I never run out of energy, math is my favorite thing in school, I like writing too. I love to play, tease my Brother Blake and hold the Twins. I kiss my mom and dad goodnight and ride my bike to school everyday. I have been on 4 airplain trips. Brett Favre is my Favorite Athlete and eventhough he is a JET now I still like the Packers, but want the Jets to win. My favorite color is
GREEN and my Favorite Number is 4. I eat Grilled Cheese sandwiches for lunch and I love COKE!
I am Davis. I am Fun. I am LOVED. TODAY I TURNED 8!

5 comments:

McKell said...

Happy Birthday Davis. Hope your day was awesome and I hope you are enjoying your time in Utah. Stacy, it was good to see you the other night.

Jen Grimshaw said...

That is exciting that Davis got to celebrate his birthday here, that's a holiday! ;) I had a lot of fun too. In fact your still here until the 30th Ashley and I can come visit you in the lovely city of Kanab!

Jen Grimshaw said...

Hi friend! Go to our new cooking blog! Leave a comment on the "Blog on" post so that I know that you were there! http://chickscooking.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

What a cute post! It was fun to see you and the babies the other night! Good luck with the baptism/confirmations, we did the same thing with Taryn and Payton, how fun.

Jen Grimshaw said...

I tagged you!