Friday, January 16, 2009

Stacy is Tagged

Tagged

Amy tagged me so here I go.
When you do your tag copy the list, things that you have done need to be bold if you havent done it do not bold it.

1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii I would not call this a visit
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than could afford to charity - one year Jarod and I each bought like $50.00 worth with out the other one knowing.
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a Praying Mantis
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning -MCDONALDS.
17. Been to the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on a train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch Hiked - Jarod got me in so much trouble for this.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping - again Stacy was with me. Sorry Mr. & Mrs. Jacobsen.
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. They are so pretty in Hawaii and Mexico over the ocean
31. Hit a home run -
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of you ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke -
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. Well I would give food away at Pizza Hut if that counts
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance -
47. Had your portrait painted. Scott Gilberg drew one of me when he asked me to prom
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. That was fun
55. Been in a movie. Wind Runner and yes Tiff that counts
56. Visited the great wall of China.
57. Started a business. Hair is my business
58. Taken a martial arts class. But I can so kick some butt
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen.
61. Sold girl scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood - They wouldn't let me in high school
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check. In high school for my senior trip the bank put my money in my sisters account instead of mine.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Tied a quilt.
73. Stood in Time Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. -
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had Chickenpox.
89. Saved someones life -
90. Sat on a jury - got out of it because of Jarod
91. Met someone famous.
92. Join a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby - Had Twins and two others.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been Stung by a bee.
100. Visited Italy.

I tag Carylnn, Amy, and Tiffany copy this list and then make the things that you have done in BOLD.



7 comments:

T said...

Jarod- this is Tiff. I am confused what we are supposed to do (which means Kevin is going to be really really confused). Things that we've done we are supposed to bold?

T said...

p.s. If the movie you're referring to being in is Wind Runner, I don't think that should count.
-Tiff

The Bonham Family said...

Just checkin in on those cute twins! I love that I don;t only have the chunky one's! They are so flippin cute! I don;t know if they are crawling yet but**** Watchout cause it all changes from that very minute!!! Fun though!

CCFD-WIVES said...

I told mom and dad about your hitch hiking and skinny dipping. They weren't pleased.

Tyler & RaLinda Seegmiller said...

I can't believe how big your boy's are getting. Looks like everything is going well there. I'm jealous you stayed up on New Years Eve, I was out by 11:00. I think TJ woke me up for a kiss at midnight, but apperently it was not that memorable since I only think it happened and am not sure.. lol. Glad to see everything is going well.

Erickson Family said...

I don't get it...what are we supposed to do with the list?

Rachel Urie said...

your boys are huge, I'm sure they are bigger than coop, he's a little tike. and they have the same pjs. hope all is well! tell everyone hello