Thursday, January 22, 2009

The cast is off

Blake got his cast off on Tuesday, I got the boys out of school early to go to the Doctor to get Blakes cast off. Blake was so brave, Davis thought that they were going to saw off his arm he was worried. After they sawed two sides of the cast she cut the material with scissors and off it came!
Jarod went with Blake to get his arm X-rayed to make sure that it is healing. Davis and I stayed in the room with the Twins where Davis told me how he wanted a cast and the color that he would chose.
The Doctor came in a told us all that his arm looks great. We do need to go back next year to get a x-ray to look at the growth plate. No bike riding for 2 more weeks.
We walked out of the Doctor office and down the hall when Blake said "I wish I still had my cast." Well not me that thing was so stinky I am glad it is gone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tina said...

Casts do get stinky - in fact, they're TERRIBLE! Way to go on being so brave.

Jade said...

I remember that I always wanted a cast - so all my friends could sign it. I'm over it now. I'm hoping now that I never have one.

Kelli said...

I didn't know they got stinky. But I guess that makes sense, especially with sweaty little boys running and playing all day.