Monday, February 2, 2009

8 Months

Cache and Clay are 8 Months old today. They are so much fun to have in our house we can't imagine life without them. Davis and Blake are having fun with them too.
Clay is CRAWLING all over the house. He goes everywhere I have to put him in his swing so that I can sweep and mop it makes him so mad. He can't miss anything, he is such a cutie. He will crawl to the back door to watch the Boys play in the back yard.
Cache is not quit ready to craw he is so sweet. He sucks his thumb all the time, and is always so happy. He lights up when you talk to him. When Clay crawls out of his sight he screams at him it is so funny. I don't know what I will do when they can walk. They both weigh just over 20 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

They are getting so big. I love the updates on them. Can't wait to hear how it is when they start to walk :)

Tina said...

Cute, cute, cute! My sister's twins are just starting to crawl too. Both of them at the same time - from what I hear it's HELL!

Erickson Family said...

They can't get any stinkin cuter!! I miss the good weather there. I need a vacation!

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

I cant believe how fast time flies by! All the boys are getting so big! I have finally updated our blog! I am so glad that we can keep in touch this way!