Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dodge Ball


After fireworks Davis and Frank decided to have a game of dodge ball. Then the dads joined in, dads against kids. Then moms joined the fun, moms against kids. The kids wanted dads against moms MOMS WON! After the dodge ball was over Blake rolled all over the grass then everyone joined in. When we got home we made the kids shower again Blake didn't want to we told him he had just rolled around where the dog poops and he needed to be clean. He was in the shower crying when Jarod asked him are you mad that we are making you take another shower he said NO I am mad at you because you let me roll around in dog poop. Too funny! We had the best time. It was one of our favorite July 4Th's.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jade said...

Congrats on the win.
I want to learn how to surf- just not 8 months pregnant.
I've got some questions for you - I'll email you one of these days.