Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ko'Olina


Jarod is in Washington D.C. and I was feeling very brave and took the kids to Ko'Olina. The water is very smooth here
(because they are lagoons) so the twins can get out of the stroller and crawl around. They had the best time. They found out quickly that the wet sand is not hot. They loved when the water came up on them a little. Cache loves the water and kept crawling into the ocean. He kept his head up when the water got high. Clay would get wet but when the water started coming in he crawled up the beach which made it easier to save Cache from the water.
This is the first time we have let the Twins get out of the stroller at the beach and play in the sand and they had the best time.
Jarod gets home next Friday and on Saturday he wants to go back to Ko'Olina and play with the kids on the beach.
It was stressful with just me, but Davis and Blake were big helpers.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, you're brave! Those are cute pictures...they're growing up fast!

Jade said...

I'd say you're brave. I barely make it through Lins with my kids and I don't have twins.
It looks fun.

The Bonham Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I know that was brave to let them play in the sand but I also see how much of the sand my boys eat!!! I also loved Ko Olina because of the water and bay's! What a fun thing to go do!

Lisa said...

I've been there! It is very pretty there. We had so much fun when we visited that beach.